APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM SUITABLY QUALIFIED AND GOAL – DRIVEN CANDIDATES
UNIVERSITY REQUIRMENT FOR 4 YEARS BSc DEGREE PROGRAMMES
The minimum entry requiremtn for admission into Southwestern University are:
Credit level passes in 5 subjects at (SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB) O’ Level result or its equivalent, obtained at not more than two sittings.
UTME REQUIREMENTS: Candidates must sit for the current JAMB UTME exams and attain the National cut off mark as a statutory requirement for entry into a Nigerian University.
UNIVERSITY REQUIREMENT FOR 4 YEARS BSc DEGREE PROGRAMMES:
- A Higher National Diploma obtained at an accredited Polytechnic.
- National Youth Service Corps Discharge/Exclusion/Excemption Certificate as the case may be.
- A minimum of a PASS grade in a written proficiency test to be taken before admission into any programme in the University.
Courses available for the Upgrade Programme with a duration of One Year (made up of 4 Semesters) are:
- Computer Science
- Business Administration & Management
- Banking and Finance
- Initial Admission Documents submitted to current Institution.
- Official Transcript from current Institution to be sent directly to the Office of the Registrar.