2022/2023 POSTGRADUATE AND UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION
Southwestern University Nigeria, is a non-denominational private University, designed to provide the missing link between Research and Development (R & D) and the industries. Southwestern University’s main campus is located along Benin-Sagamu Expressway, Okun-Owa, Ogun State.
The main objective of the institution ir primarily to inculcate the culture of creativity, innovation and imagination into students with disposition for learning, Research, and entrepreneurship development skills. The University is fully residential.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, goal-driven candidates for admission into Southwestern University for the under listed Full Time Degree Programmes for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Mass Communication
- B. Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations
FACULTY OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B. Sc. Microbiology
- B. Sc. Applied Physics
- B. Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc. Public Health
A Admission requirements for undergraduate
The minimum study requirements into Southwestern University are credit level passes in five (5) subjects including English Language and Mathematics in the SSCE/GCE, NABTEB, NECO or it equivalents in not more than two sittings.
MODE OF ADMISSION
- Visit the University website to commence application
- Proceed to https://mysun.edu.ng
- Click on the “APPLY NOW” link
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill out the form online
**Ensure the email and phone number supply are valid further application details will be sent to the email and phone number supplied
- Bring all original credentials and evidence of payment when coming for the Screening/verification Exercise.
(1) Candidates with A/level passes of relevant subjects to the course of study or
(2) JUPEB//NCE/ND passes at Lower Credit may be offered admission into 200L of the chosen programme provided the minimum admission requrements as stated above is satisfied
(3) Candidates with HND passed at Upper Credit may be admitted into 300L degree programme, provided that he/she satisfies the minimum admission requirement as stated above.
b HND–B. SC. CONVERSION PROGRAMMES
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, goal-driven candidates for admission into the HND – B.Sc. Conversion Programmes in the Academic disciplines listed on the undergraduate above.
C SCHOOL OF POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
- PGD, M.Sc. & Ph.D. Computer Science
- PGD, M.Sc. & Ph.D. Microbiology
- PGD, M.Sc. & Ph.D. Accounting
- PGD, M.Sc. & Ph.D. Mass Communication
- M.Sc. Peace, Conflict and Strategic Studies
- PGD, MBA, M.Sc & Ph.D. Business Administration
- PGD, MIR, M.Sc. & Ph. D International Relations
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- Possession of a minimum O/L certificate
in addition to the above, candidates applying for:
- PGD Programmes: Possession HND, a minimum of 3rd class degree and relevant professional certificate.
- MBA: Possession of any professional certificate, HND/PGD/ 1st degree in any discipline
For Peace, Conflict and Security Studies: Possession of a minimum 1st degree in any discipline.
- For MSc: A possession of a minimum 2ndClass lower degree in the relevant discipline
- For Ph.D: A possession of revelent and acceptable M. Sc and/or M. Phil. degree
For MIR: The programme is primarily meant for those in foreign services who desire to upgrade their knowledge in International Relations. Possession of any degree in Arts, Law and Social & Management Sciences.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION: https://pgs.mysun.edu.ng/
VERIFICATION OF CREDENTIALS
Verification of credentials will take place on Mondays and Wednesdays, at the University Main Campus KM 20, Sagamu-Benin Expressways: P. M. B. 2088, Okun-Owa, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State, and
Lagos Liaison Office, located at 4, Olaide Tomori Street, Off Simbiat Abiola Way, Ikeja, Lagos State.
The Screening/verification exercise is open to all candidates who sat for 2022/2023 UTME, irrespective of whether or not they chose Southwestern University Nigeria, as first choice in the UTME forms.
For further enquiries please call: 08020860298, 08118155994, 08055477000,
or write to: P.M.B 2088, Okun-Owa, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State
Contact our Admission officers
Phone: (+234) 08020860298 and 08055477000
Become Part of Southwestern University Nigeria to Further Your Career.
Ask Admission Officer for Questions/Enquiry.