PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION (CONVERSION, MAIN & IKEJA CAMPUS)
- Go to Admission portal – https://mysun.edu.ng
- Click on ‘New Applicant for Admission’ and create your portal login account by entering your Name, Email, and Phone. Check your email for your assigned username and temporary password.
- Login with your username and password on the same portal.
- After login, select your preferred Campus (CONVERSION, IKEJA or MAIN).
- Follow the instructions and complete your application by entering the required details in the spaces provided. Each tab opens up automatically after completing the previous one.
- Pay your application fee online after submitting your online form. You can pay with ATM card or USSD or Bank Transfer.
- Kindly login back after 24hrs to check status of your admission, pay your acceptance fees, and print your admission letter.
FEES PAYMENT PROCEDURE BY STUDENTS
- Go to https://mysun.edu.ng
- Login with your username and password.
- Click on ‘My personal profile’ link and update your email and phone number. This is compulsory for payment and notifications.
- Click on ‘MY FINANCE’ link on the left panel after login in, and select sub-menu link – ‘Fees & Invoice History’.
- Click on any of your unpaid fees(School fees, Development fee, Technology fee), follow the instructions and make your payment online using one of the channels (CARD, USSD, Bank Transfers, Account Transfer)
- Student can also credit his wallet with any amount and make payment for any outstanding invoice bill when he/she has sufficient amount in virtual wallet.